InLattice Document Portal
- Infonics offers a web hosted service InLattice for companies to exchange documents like invoices, PO and payment information.Effective January 01, 2017, Infonics, Inc. has transferred ownership of InLattice to APARA, Inc. and managed by the same team.This service is integrated with QuickBooks to import and export data.Since 2006, more than 1500 customer and vendor accounts are liked using InLattice in the US, UK, Ireland and China.The service is subscribed on monthly fee. Since the application is hosted, there are no upgrade or maintenance fees or charges. There is no hardware or software to purchase.
Custom Software Development
- Infonics has been providing concept development to implementation support for new custom software development.We provide both onsite consulting and offshore development support. 40% to 60% savings can be achieved by using our offshore facilities.Technologies supported include Java, PHP, VB.Net, C#, MySQL, SQL Server, QBXML, Web Connector, etc.We also develop custom integration solution with merchant payment gateways like Authorize.Net, Paypal and Google Checkout.
QuickBooks Integration Tools
- Infonics has experience in developing custom integration tools between QuickBooks and web applications.We have developed several interfaces to maintain customer data, invoice and billing information in QuickBooks.We have supported various versions of QuickBooks including UK versions, Online QuickBooks and QuickBooks merchant service products.We have expertise in QBXML, QuickBooks Web Connector, QB SDK, integration with various versions of QuickBooks including QBOE, UK, Canada versions, QB POS and QB Merchant Services.In addition, we have used PHP, VB.Net, C#, MySQL, SQL Server for developing the interface with other applications.
Offshore Business Services
- Our Bangalore, India based business service center offers secure, confidential, speedy and cost effective solutions for data entry, data validation, data reconciliation and analytics.Firms use this service for both recurring processes and to address peak demand situations.Companies achieve increased quality, better turnaround time and reduced cost of labor using our outsourced business services.
Infonics is a full service software company providing state-of-the-art Information Technology solutions since 1995. Driven by expertise and motivated by values, our teams of dedicated professionals constantly strive to keep our clients happy. Infonics provides a variety of services to match the varied market demands. Our experts keep pace with the latest tools and techniques. Quality is a way of life for us. Offices in USA and India provide for global presence. Our web-based service, InLattice Document Portal is used by over 500 users in USA and UK to send and receive invoices, purchase orders, payment information and other documents. For more information, please visit inlattice.com
Infonics, Inc. was established in 1995 in Chicago area to provide information technology services. Infonics Software Pvt. Ltd. a subsidiary of Infonics, Inc. based in Bangalore, India provides offshore software development services and business support services like data entry, data validation, data reconciliation and analytics. InLattice, a web-based service focusing on QuickBooks users and QuickBooks professionals began servicing clients in 2004. InLattice provides a web based application to exchange invoices, purchase orders, payment notifications with supporting documents and is being used by over 500 users in both USA and UK We have been providing consulting services to both large and small firms in web, client-server and mainframe technologies. Our clients include Exxon Mobil, GE Appliances, IBM Corporation, Web312, American Registry, Century Blinds, LiveRez and Others.
V UpadhyayaFounder PresidentVishweshwara Upadhyaya possesses a Master’s degree in Business Management from J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He has been intimately involved in diverse aspects of Information Technology consulting business for more than 30 years both in the U.S. and India.
Steve KohanzoVice President – OperationsHe has over 40 years experience in the design, development and implementation of a wide variety of business systems. His experience includes working for Fortune 500 companies such as: Montgomery Ward, FMC, Kraft Foods, Philip Morris, Kemper Insurance and Allstate Investment companies. Mr. Kohanzo is based in Chicago area.
Kannan ThiagarajanVice President – TechnologyHas over 20 years experience in developing software solutions. Has worked on number of ERP product development and supply chain management applications. Mr. Thiagarajan is based in Chicago area.
TESTIMONIALSTrina ArmstrongDirector of Finance , Nutrition S’martChue MouaCo-founder & CTO , Opentotal.comMichael GuistaPresident , Fountain Mountain, Inc.Jeff ZanchelliPresident ,Teachersrecess.comAlexander L. ForbesTidewater Auctions, LLCMichael BlockCPA , QuickBooks-Add-Ons.comChris LeeFinance Director , Sunday Publishing, London UKJoseph WrightEpic Integrated Solutions, LLC.Ken ReidQuickBooks Pro Advisor , MasterType Accounting and Business Services
Custom Software Development Projects
- Development of web based service www.inlattice.com that provides an Internet platform to exchange invoice, PO, payment information between companies with seamless integration with QuickBooks using Java, Struts, MySQL, QBXML, extJS. The application is integrated with Authorize.Net, Paypal and Google Checkout merchant payment gateways.
QuickBooks Integration Projects
- Developed QuickBooks interface to LiveRez.com using VB.NET, QB Web Connector, QBXML and SQL Server.
Offshore Business Services
- Data Entry: Conversion of paper invoices into a spreadsheet format for a expense analysis firm in Chicago. About 5,000 invoices are converted each month.
Get in touch